- We use a purchase request or order form to allow you to request information, products, and services from Butcher & Packer. We will ask for your contact information (name, address, e-mail address) and if necessary, your financial information (credit card number and expiration date). The contact information allows us to process your request, fulfill your order and to get in touch with you if necessary.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- We may share aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and other site information with our business partners. This does not include personal identifiable information.
- We may release your private information if required to do so by law. If served with a subpoena, search warrant or court order, we would provide the necessary information.
- We may use the information we collect to occasionally send you notices about important changes and new products, services and special offers we think you will be interested in. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to anyone who is not a trustworthy third party and has not demonstrated a commitment to your privacy.
- We may have relationships with trustworthy and reputable third parties in order to provide you with additional products and services. Our site may contain links to these sites for your convenience. Butcher & Packer is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- We have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We protect your information by using Secure Server Software (SSL) to encrypt all your information, before it is sent to us. This protects your personal data against unauthorized access. In addition, we perform regular back ups, perform consistency checks with independently recorded log files to prevent tampering and restrict access to information on our servers via several user authentication technologies.
- If you do not wish to receive updates about enhancements to Butcher & Packer or new products and services from our partners, or us you can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line REMOVE. If you would like to make changes to or modify any information you previously provided, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.